1. Entertainment
Daniel Kurtzman

Howard Dean Scream Remixes

By January 21, 2004

The primal scream emitted by Howard Dean following his third-place finish in Iowa dubbed the "I Have A Scream" speech has quickly gained cult-like status on the Web, USA Today reports. To listen to the original audio clip of Dean's screaming, red-faced rant, click here, and to watch the video clip, click here. Plus here's a sampling of some of the best Dean scream remixes currently circulating on the Web:

Ozzy Osbourne's Crazy Train (Dean's Aboard)
Hey YEAAAAHHHHH!! (Outkast remix)
Dancin' Dean
Funk Mix
Welcome to Dean's Jungle
Dean Megamix
Dean (Flash) Gordon
Deansane in the Brain
Dean Twilight Zone

And if you still can't get enough, you can find more Dean remixes collected at MTV.com.

Related: Howard Dean Humor, Election Humor, Today's Audio & Video Clips

Comments

November 2, 2006 at 6:58 am
(1) Logan says:

ROFL!!!!!

I can’t stop laghing at the Flash Gordon one.

January 3, 2008 at 4:19 pm
(2) Desider says:

Sad that showing a bit of enthusiasm trying to regroup the troops was over the top, but suits imitating rappers at a White House dinner is just the “outlandishness” that’s acceptable in Washington.

February 6, 2008 at 1:47 pm
(3) Howard says:

HAHAHAHAHAHA wow…..

I almost choked on the lack of air when i was laughing so hard at the flash gordon and HEYYA remixes….

March 6, 2008 at 2:31 pm
(4) Chris says:

Flash is top tier.

March 30, 2008 at 1:38 pm
(5) Andrew says:

If I was old enough to vote, I would have voted for him. It was the best speech a presidential candidate has ever made.

April 30, 2008 at 1:34 pm
(6) seth meyer says:

I (heart) howard dean for his extreme stupidity, AND FRICKN’ AMAZING scream…plus flash gordon was the best right up there with Hotel California …

August 28, 2008 at 2:17 pm
(7) Sal says:

Well the media killed the passion of Howard Dean and got an uninterested Bush
How did the last eight yeras go
Are you proud of your choice America?

October 2, 2008 at 5:50 pm
(8) jack s. says:

this stuff NEVER EVER gets old. it’s still relevant and funny in 2008. thank you for compiling these!!

February 26, 2009 at 10:19 am
(9) yaw says:

YAWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

June 24, 2009 at 1:59 pm
(10) BRETT says:

i agree with sal…..god i cant wait to wake to the morning paper and find out bush wiped out on an OIL SLICK and is a parapeligic drooling mentaly retarted vegetable!
OH WAIT!!!!! THATS WHO WAS IN THE OFFICE FOR 8 YEARS ALLREADY!
WELLLLLLLLL……………….
hmmmmmmm…………………

October 21, 2009 at 4:47 pm
(11) mwallek says:

One of Fox News’ finest hours: cut out the background noise, make the guy appear to be a screaming nutcase, advance their corporate agenda via the idiot Bush and the traitor Cheney. Pundits with attitude are always much cheaper than investigative reporting, hence no reporting, only opinion-mongering with a right handed twist.

November 1, 2009 at 5:03 pm
(12) adri says:

he is so funny.i mean lol. i like crazy train remix

July 17, 2010 at 7:34 pm
(13) Larry DeClue says:

It is definitely between Flash and Axl, I thought Ozzy was great till I heard the rest.

October 1, 2012 at 2:27 am
(14) Texas Gun Trust says:

Hasn’t it achieved “classic” status? Thanks for the laughs! Nice post.

October 7, 2012 at 7:45 pm
(15) draniawaY says:

Wonderful goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely excellent. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a terrific website.

October 8, 2012 at 1:42 am
(16) draniawaY says:

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog. A great read. I’ll certainly be back.