"This week Sarah Palin's memoir became a bestseller. It's not even out yet. It's been translated in English." --Bill Maher (Watch video clip)
"Sarah Palin's 400-page memoir is going to be released on November 17th, and it's called 'Going Rogue: An American Life.' And critics say that it starts out okay, it get's really exciting and then confusing, and then the last 100 pages are blank." --Jimmy Fallon
"The book costs $24.99, but it has a $5,000 jacket." --Jimmy Fallon
"People in Alaska are looking forward to Sarah Palin's memoir. They're already calling it 'The Book to Nowhere.'" --David Letterman
"Sarah Palin's new autobiography doesn't come out until November, but it is already No. 1 on Amazon. And if you go to the website, it says, 'People who bought this book also bought no other books in their entire life.'" --Jimmy Fallon
"They say she finished the book ahead of schedule so they moved the release date up to November 17th. So, turns out she can finish something." --Jimmy Kimmel
"It's a big, huge book. But when you go into the store, you can use that big book to step up so you can reach a better book." --David Letterman
"But the book has got a lot of beautiful color photos that Sarah has taken from her front porch -- beautiful pictures of Russia that she took from her front porch." --David Letterman
Read more Sarah Palin jokes...
David Letterman's Top Ten Sarah Palin Tips For Writing A Book
10. Close curtains so you don't get distracted by Russia.
9. Increase vocabulary -- use words like "slanket."
8. First buy yourself 100-grand worth of writing outfits.
7. Don't write a word until the check clears.
6. Limit yourself to one "you betcha" per chapter.
5. You can never have enough stories about ice fishing or killing things with your bare hands.
4. When in doubt, just type (wink).
3. Don't let writing cut into attending "Fire Letterman" rallies.
2. Have a book translated for sale to European countries like London.
1. I'll try to find ya some tips and I'll bring 'em to ya!
Sarah Palin's Greatest Hits
Funny Sarah Palin Pictures
Dumbest Sarah Palin Quotes
Bill Maher on More Great Books on Sarah Palin
Exclusive First Excerpt From Palin's Book
Palin Can't Get Speaking Gigs Because She's A 'Blithering Idiot'
White House Adviser Calls Palin 'Wingnut,' Wins Comedy Contest
Get Political Humor on Facebook and Twitter