1. Entertainment
Daniel Kurtzman

Funny Headline of the Day: 'Republicans Turned Off By Size of Obama's Package'

By March 9, 2010

Funny Headline: Size of Obama's Package

Hat tip to HuffPost Comedy and Probably Bad News for this funny headline.

See More Funny Pictures:
Funniest Political Pics of All Time
Funny Barack Obama Pictures
Funny Sarah Palin Pictures

Get Political Humor on Facebook and Twitter

Comments

March 11, 2010 at 7:46 am
(1) Jay says:

Haha! What paper is this from?

March 12, 2010 at 1:11 pm
(2) bill willcox says:

Except Barney Frank, who was turned on…but wait, he’s a Democrat..oh well.

March 13, 2010 at 5:40 pm
(3) Shellie says:

I am TRULY ROFL!! I save Humorous Headlines, but THIS one’s off the CHARTS!! SOOOO FUNNY!

:-o

March 14, 2010 at 9:56 pm
(4) Cheap Polo says:

March 15, 2010 at 9:10 am
(5) Shawna says:

This headline was from the Jan. 30, 2009 issue of The Eastern Echo at Eastern Michigan University.

March 24, 2010 at 5:33 pm
(6) Anonymous says:

Terrence Woodyard via Facebook:
I’m stumped. I REALLY can’t think of one funny thing to say. Not one thing that will be funny and unoffensive to anyone … so I’m just going to say them all: (1) Well now…just when I thought all Republicans were homos. (2) I can imagine Obama chanting the Ying Yang song…Wait til you see my, OOO. (3) Wonder how Michelle feels about it. (4) Can’t blame ‘em…they have never seen a Black package before. (5) Wonder what the headline would read if Hillary were elected…meh, probably the same thing. (6) HE is the one behind the podium. HE is supposed to be imagining THEM naked…Damn, they do EVERYTHING backwards. (7) I wish there was an OFF switch for Republicans. (8 ) Does this mean Bush’s package turned them on?? ….. and finally (9) This just in: Democrats turned off by the size of Bush’s brain.

March 24, 2010 at 6:36 pm
(7) Mistie says:
March 24, 2010 at 9:15 pm
(8) Mike says:

Gee, ya think?

March 24, 2010 at 10:13 pm
(9) sam says:

Why am I not suprised? Im sure Larry Craig is not complaining. Besides, hasnt it been Republicans all along chanting how Obama was “shoving his package down their throats”?

March 25, 2010 at 12:05 pm
(10) Suzy says:

No wonder they are worried about having it shoved down their throats!

March 25, 2010 at 1:41 pm
(11) Citizen K. says:

This is the party of Larry Craig and Mark Foley. Ted Haggard is a fellow traveler. Secretly, they’re all turned on.

March 25, 2010 at 2:07 pm
(12) Chandler B says:

OMG, that’s hilarious. and gross on the Larry Craig thing. That’s really sick…..LOL

March 26, 2010 at 4:03 pm
(13) mandy says:

Not only is the headline hilarious — read the article. “”sparing the rod,” “rammed through,” “bulging Democratic majority,” “hard on GOP members,” “swollen the House,” “a disgusting load,” “hung themselves,” “Obama’s gigantic package,” “snaked through” “who bore,” “economic pickle grew,” “firmness of the US economy,” “hammered the president’s stimulus package,” “flacid free-… See Moremarket,” “shafted,” “The meat of Obama’s package,” “jacking up,” “Obama’s stimulus package being massaged by Congress,” “government sausage,” “best tool,” “soft economy,” “pricked the ears” “beats any package Bush ever raised” and finally “we can all take some satisfaction.” :)

September 22, 2010 at 2:11 am
(14) financial says:

Great headlines. We don’t have anything like that in the UK.

January 30, 2011 at 12:54 pm
(15) Arizona says:

Baahaha,… The headline didn’t say “impressed” or “envious,” so for the first time, in a long time, there appears to be a “little” unbiased truth in the media? :o )

April 11, 2011 at 3:05 pm
(16) Adam says:

I took this! It’s from the Daily Herald in suburban Chicago.

Source: http://cheezburger.com/asinger93/lolz/View/4558204160