Late-Night Jokes About Egypt
"Huge riots continuing in Egypt. Experts say one of the problems over there is, there's a huge difference in wealth between the extremely rich and the vast majority of people who have nothing. Well, thank God that could never happen in this country." —Jay Leno
"The good news is that Hosni Mubarak may step down. The bad news is that he may be replaced by his idiot son, Hosni W. Mubarak." —David Letterman
"While in Egypt, CNN's Anderson Cooper was attacked and beaten, which raises two questions. Is it safe to send our media into these places? And how do we get Glenn Beck over there?" —Conan O'Brien
"Protesters in Egypt are demanding that President Murabak step down by Friday. Murabak says he'll leave in 5 years and then hand the job off to Conan." —Jimmy Kimmel
Read more late-night jokes...
Top 5 Tweets From Comedians About Egypt
1. @daveanthony - What Egypt needs right now is a tax break for the wealthy, which would create jobs.
2. @MikeDrucker - I don't understand the revolution in Egypt, which I guess now qualifies me to be on CNN talking about it
3. @ChristFinegan - None of this would have happened on Tut's watch.
4. @FrankConniff - Immediately after leaving office this fall, Mubarak will begin production on TLC reality show "Hosni Mubarak's Alaska"
5. @StephenAtHome - Dibs on being the first tweet Egyptians read when they get the Internet back! Dibs!!!!
• Daily Show and Colbert on the Assault of Anderson Cooper in Egypt (Comedy Central)
• U.S. Negotiating Mubarak's Severance Package (The Onion)
• Obama Says He Will Resend Message to Mubarak, This Time in All Caps (Borowitz)
• King Tut Returns From World Tour To Lead Egypt Out of Crisis (Not The LA Times)
• Punxsutawney Phil Predicts Only Six More Days of Mubarak (Satirical Political Report)
• The Right-Wing Nut's Guide to Egypt (Gawker)
Get Political Humor on Facebook and Twitter