1. Entertainment
Daniel Kurtzman

Fox News Uses Tina Fey Picture for Sarah Palin Story

By June 6, 2011

Fox News Confuses Tina Fey for Sarah Palin

In a story noting that Sarah Palin is "50-50" on getting into the 2012 presidential race, Fox News included a photo of Tina Fey in the background.

It's true that Fey does an uncanny Palin impersonation, but you'd think Palin's own employer could tell them apart.

Here's an enlarged version of the Tina Fey photo from a Saturday Night Live skit in 2008:

Tina Fey Impersonation of Sarah Palin

More Sarah Palin Humor:
• Funny Sarah Palin Pictures
• Craziest Sarah Palin Quotes
• Best Sarah Palin Jokes

More Funny Pictures
• When Photo Ops Go Horribly Awry
• Funniest Pictures of All Time
• Funny Obama Pictures

Get Political Humor on Facebook and Twitter

Comments

June 14, 2011 at 4:33 pm
(1) Lauren says:

That is great! Please check out “Palin sarah-nades the president”… a political twist on the Paul McCartney “Maybe I’m Amazed” covers contest on YouTube.

December 23, 2011 at 7:04 pm
(2) James Smith João Pessoa, Brazil says:

I’d much rather have Tina Fey as a president that the miracle moron Palin. (she’s such a moron it’s a miracle she can dress her self. Or can she?

December 26, 2011 at 11:12 am
(3) Lazurus says:

Well that’s Fox News for you. Never checking the reliability of what they report…

December 26, 2011 at 4:44 pm
(4) Karnas says:

Sarah Palin is not an employee of Fox News. If providing commentary made one an employee, I’d be getting over 10 paycheques every two weeks. Nice try, though.

December 26, 2011 at 9:23 pm
(5) Shane says:

Erm, yes. Fox news is her employer.

“Nice try, though.”

The former Alaska governor, whose book, Going Rogue: An American Life, became a bestseller weeks before it was released and remains No. 2 on the New York Times bestseller list, has signed a multi-year deal to offer her political commentary and analysis across all Fox News platforms, including Fox Business Channel, FoxNews.com and Fox News Radio.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/01/11/palin-join-fox-news-contributor/#ixzz1hhKRAA81

December 27, 2011 at 3:32 pm
(6) Chad says:

Haha… nice try for being smrt though, Karnas. Y’see, THIS is why I try and keep my mouth shut when I think about commenting on things I don’t know anything about.

… doesn’t always work though. ;^)

January 10, 2012 at 10:53 pm
(7) toosmarttovoteGOP says:

Gee. GOPTV/FOX making a mistake? I don’t believe it. ;)

January 13, 2012 at 1:39 pm
(8) Roo says:

@Shane: the blurb about her book from early 2010 is hardly relevant.

January 15, 2012 at 1:12 am
(9) Hi, there! says:

Karnas, are you from Canada? I like the way you spell “paycheques”!

Oh yeah, and Fox News needs to get their sh*t straight.

January 20, 2012 at 7:54 am
(10) Reply to Hi, there! says:

It’s only Americans who would spell it any other way than “paycheques”, which IS the correct way.

Bye ;)

February 2, 2012 at 5:46 pm
(11) john R says:

Some intern is laughing his ar$e off

February 9, 2012 at 12:09 am
(12) AlaskanMadMan says:

Did you know Sarah could act?

The upcoming “Iron Sky” releases April 4th 2012. You didnt know that was Govana Paylin. Yup that aint Stephanie Paul.

She is just sooooo awesome! I cant wait for her to become president.

February 9, 2012 at 4:52 pm
(13) Ben says:

That’s hilarious. Honestly, for a while I was getting pictures of Tina Fey and Sarah Palin mixed up.

February 12, 2012 at 7:45 am
(14) Iheartidiots says:

@Reply to Hi, there….There is no right way to spell things globally. It’s different in many countries. Ask a Russian how they spell Paycheck. yes in The US, not sure about the rest of the Americas,( which is a large part of the world), that’s how we spell it. But good effort in trying to be super smart.

February 14, 2012 at 8:02 pm
(15) Debbie says:

I know it’s popular to make fun of Sarah Palin, but I don’t get it. I would be proud to call her Mrs. President. If she didn’t frighten the wrong people, the media would not be so hell-bent on destroying her.