Late-Night Jokes Mocking Mitt's 47% Gaffe
"Mitt Romney said the 47 percent of people who don't pay taxes are going to vote for Obama. You know what that means? He's going to vote for Obama." --Jay Leno
"Mitt Romney says that about half the country is freeloaders. And freeloaders - that includes wealthy politicians who only pay 13 percent in tax." -David Letterman
"I like Mitt. Listen to this. He has alienated the young people, alienated the old people, alienated women, alienated minorities, alienated gays. I'm telling you, this takes talent." -David Letterman
"Romney said he doesn't watch 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' because if Romney wants to see rich people say dumb things on camera he can watch that fundraiser video." -Jimmy Fallon
Read more Mitt Romney jokes...
• Political Cartoons on Romney and the 47%
• Jon Stewart Tears Apart Romney's Assertions About The 'Dependent' 47 Percent
• Jimmy Fallon's Mitt Romney Apologizes To The 47%
• The Onion: Romney Apologizes To Nation's 150 Million 'Starving, Filthy Beggars'
• Borowitz: In New Campaign Strategy, Romney to Have Mouth Wired Shut Until November
• Dumbest Mitt Romney Quotes
• Best Mitt Romney Cartoons
• Best Memes from the Conventions