1. "Why is it that if you take advantage of a tax break and you're a corporation, you're a smart businessman, but if you take advantage of something you need to not be hungry, you're a moocher?"
2. After O'Reilly named Clint Eastwood as the famous person he'd pick for U.S. President. Stewart responded by getting out of his chair and addressing the seat cushion: "Why don't we ask him?"
3. "My friend Bill O'Reilly is completely full of sh*t. A good portion of this country has created an alternate universe in which the issues we face revolve around a woman from Georgetown." (Referring to Sandra Fluke)
4. "I'm here to plead to the mayor of Bullsh*t Mountain. Talk to your people!"
5. While discussing cutting funding for PBS: "Give me back the $800 billion for the Iraq war and children's television is on the house."
6. O'Reilly: "[Fox News] is making a billion dollars a year, so something's going right."
Stewart: "Yes, you can't make money selling crap in America."
7. Asked "Which famous person would you save if the U.S. were burning?", O'Reilly answered "Oprah -- she's worth about $100 billion." Stewart replied, "My family?"
8. "The first sentence of the Constitution mentions unions and welfare. I don't know what to tell ya."
9. When asked how he would justify voting for President Obama: "Here's what I would say -- turns out Lincoln ain't running this year."
10. Stewart's advice for young people:"Everybody talks about the entitlement generation. There is no time I would rather live in than now. ...There's a tendency to live in a nostalgic state in this country, and think that other generations possessed an integrity and a tenacity better than the generation that is now. I wholeheartedly disagree with that, and I believe this is a group that will rise up to any challenge that comes before them, as well as any other generation in America would have done. My advice to them would be to please don't think of me as an entitled moocher when I'm collecting my government benefits."
Read more highlights or watch the pay-per-view video of the Jon Stewart-Bill O'Reilly debate.
• Funny Late-Night Jokes
• Best Jon Stewart Quotes Ever
• Best Stephen Colbert Quotes Ever