Mitt Romney met President Obama in the Oval Office today after the two had lunch together at the White House.
What was said during this awkward photo op? Here are the 10 best captions for this photo courtesy of our fans on Facebook:
1. "The one thing you weren't able to buy." -Bill J.
2. "Obama pardons turkey - oh sorry - that was last week." -365 Wrongs From the Right
3. "See that empty chair behind you? Still taken." -Peter A.
4. "So,it turns out my 47% was bigger than your 47%!" -Joe. H.
5. "Bill Clinton is dying to know... did you bring the binders?" -Jacob S.
6. "Can I bring my dog in? He's out on the roof of my Limousine." -Lesley R.
7. "Thanks for submitting your application. I'll let you know if something opens up." -Bill J.
8. "Hello, I am President Romney. Fox News tells me that I won." -David A.
9. "My second term? You built that." -Bob R.
10. "I hope you like the menu we've prepared. For an appetizer we've got "Sour Grapes," for the main course, we've got "Crow," and for dessert, "Humble Pie." -Mark A.
Post your own caption in the comments section below.
• Funny Post-Election Pictures
• Funny Mitt Romney Pictures
• Funny Barack Obama Pictures