|Conservative Political Spectrum|
|What Type of Conservative Are You?|
If you've taken the
Conservative Identity Quiz, this list of
Conservative Breeds will help you see how you compare to other
• Flag-Waving Everymen, also known as patriots— believe in championing liberty over tyranny, apple pie over sushi, and that God gave us a two-day weekend so we could enjoy football and NASCAR.
• Free Marketeers, also known as a fiscal conservative—believe in free-market capitalism, tax cuts, and protecting your hard-earned cash from pick-pocketing liberal socialists.
• Faith-Based Fighters, also known as religious conservatives— believe in Judeo-Christian values, restoring God's rightful place in the public square, and in showing all the unwashed and unsaved liberal sinners the path to salvation, or at least to the GOP.
• Values Guardians, also known as cultural conservatives—believe in protecting the American way of life and fighting a culture war against liberal moonbats and the lapdogs in the lamestream media who are out to destroy decent, moral Americans like Sarah Palin for daring to defend traditional values.
• Anti-government Gunslingers, also known as libertarian conservatives or Tea Partiers—believe in smaller government, states' rights, gun rights, and that, as Reagan once said, "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"
• Freedom Crusaders, also known as neoconservatives—believe in taking the fight directly to the enemy, whether it's terrorists abroad or the liberal terrorist appeasers at home who give them aid and comfort.
See Also: The Liberal Political Spectrum
Take the Conservative Identity Quiz | Take the Liberal Identity Quiz
~By Daniel Kurtzman
Share With a Friend
More Political Humor:
Latest Late-Night Jokes
Political Cartoons of the Week
Funny Political Pictures