1. "If he already knows what pleases him and he can please himself, then why am I in the picture?" --Delaware GOP Senate nominee and Tea Party favorite Christine O'Donnell, advocating against masturbation in a 1996 appearance on MTV's 'Sex In The 90s' TV show
2. "We took the Bible and prayer out of public schools, and now we're having weekly shootings practically. We had the 60s sexual revolution, and now people are dying of AIDS." --Delaware GOP Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell, during a 1998 appearance on Bill Maher's 'Politically Incorrect'
3. "I dabbled into witchcraft -- I never joined a coven. But I did, I did... I dabbled into witchcraft. I hung around people who were doing these things. I'm not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do... One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn't know it. I mean, there's little blood there and stuff like that. We went to a movie and then had a midnight picnic on a satanic altar." --Delaware GOP Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell, in a 1999 appearance on Bill Maher's 'Politically Incorrect'
4. "By integrating women into particularly military institutes, it cripples the readiness of our defense. Schools like The Citadel train young men to confidently lead other young men into a battlefield where one of them will die. And when you have women in that situation, it creates a whole new set of dynamics which are distracting to training these men to kill or be killed." --Delaware GOP Senate nominee and Tea Party favorite Christine O'Donnell, during a 1995 C-SPAN interview when she was press secretary for Concerned Women for America
5. "American scientific companies are cross-breeding humans and animals and coming up with mice with fully functioning human brains." --Delaware GOP Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell, discussing cloning with Fox News Channel's Bill O'Reilly, 1997
6. "What's next? Orgy rooms? Menage a trois rooms? ... [Coedness] is like a radical agenda forced on college students." --Delaware GOP Senate nominee and Tea Party favorite Christine O'Donnell Christine O'Donnell, in a 2003 Washington Times article about the scourge of coedization in colleges
7. "It is not enough to be abstinent with other people, you also have to be abstinent alone. The Bible says that lust in your heart is committing adultery. You can't masturbate without lust!" --Delaware GOP Senate nominee and Tea Party favorite Christine O'Donnell, advocating against masturbation in a 1996 appearance on MTV's 'Sex In The 90s' TV show
8. "I mean, it is very difficult, I'm sure, for a man to sit there and stare at his girlfriend naked and not want to go a little bit further." --Christine O'Donnell, in a 2000 Fox News on whether nude sunbathing should be banned
9. "A lot of the money that we're spending goes to things that we know will not prevent AIDS, but indeed will continue to spread the disease. A lot of our money goes to distribute condoms in high schools, and a lot of our money goes to distribute material that is literally pornographic." --Delaware GOP Senate nominee and Tea Party favorite Christine O'Donnell, taking issue with government programs on AIDS prevention programs, C-SPAN interview, 1997
10. "They're following me. They follow me home at night. I make sure that I come back to the townhouse and then we have our team come out and check all the bushes and check all the cars to make sure that -- they follow me." --Delaware GOP Senate nominee and Tea Party favorite Christine O'Donnell, claiming that unnamed political opponents are following her, Weekly Standard interview, Sept. 2, 2010
Read even more ridiculous Christine O'Donnell Quotes...
Share With a Friend
~Compiled by Daniel Kurtzman